24 hour rules
1. Do not bring or otherwise allow a person that is not an approved member or guest of the facility to access the facility without permission of management.
2. Do not bring or otherwise allow a person younger than 18 years of age to access the facility without permission of management.
3. Athletes alone in the gym should keep their HybridAF app nearby in order to use the 911 feature if required. In an emergency, press the 911 button, which will assist you in calling 911.
4. Both the Front and Garage doors must remain closed during all non-class hours.
5. No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted in the gym at anytime. No alcohol involved fitness activities are permitted without express permission from the owner.
6. Only use equipment you understand how to use.
7. Inspect the equipment to make sure it is properly functioning prior to using the equipment.
8. Remove potential trip hazards from floor and return all weight to weight rack after you are finished lifting the weight.
9. Utilize a spotter whenever lifting heavy weight.
Limit all movements to 75% loading during non-staffed hours
10. Stop exercising if you experience a potential injury and seek medical attention.
11. Inspect your surroundings to make sure equipment and weights are not obstructing your intended exercise.
12. Notify management and all other members using the facility if any equipment is not working properly or if you notice any potentially dangerous conditions within the facility.
13. Return all equipment, chalk, and/or other gym supplies to their designated storage place after using the equipment and pick up any items or trash brought into the gym or bathrooms. Failure to do so will result in the following:
1st Violation — Verbal warning
2nd Violation — $25 fine immediately charged to Credit Card on file
3rd Violation — $50 fine immediately charged to Credit Card on file
Additional violations of this rule will result in additional $50 fines or will result in revocation of 24/7 HybridAF access and may result in termination of gym membership
14. The gym is monitored 24/7 by surveillance cameras. Do not touch, move, or unplug any security cameras.
15. Do not adjust thermostat and turn off lights in front section of the gym (switch by the front door). Turn off music on the iPad in the back of the gym, and any other items (fan) that may have been turned on.
16. Any items taken from the retail area must be signed for at the time of purchase on the Retail Order Sheet in the retail area. Failure to report is considered stealing and will be dealt with accordingly.
17. Be sure to push the door closed and check to make sure its locked!
Failure to follow these guidelines will result in revocation of 24/7 HybridAF access and may result in termination of gym membership